By special arrangement, the Char West COG's Sewer Vactor Truck is now available for use by members of our COG. The availability of the unit can be found here. To schedule the Char West COG's Sewer Vactor Truck, please contact their administrative office by phone at 412-279-3333 or by email at email@example.com.
Highlights of this program can be found below:
- Lower cost than commercial competitors;
- 5-day discount for extended use;
- Trained driver with over 20 years of experience;
- Advance registration allowing for a more coordinated approach for your staff; and
- Same day service for emergencies.
User requirements can be found below:
- Supply Vactor operator with a location to fill the unit with water;
- Supply one municipal employee to work with the Vactor Sewer Truck operator; and
- Provide Vactor operator with proper dump site for debris and/or waste.
Fees for QVCOG member communities:
$875 - COG member (five days or more at a time);
$900 - COG member (four days or fewer);
$495 - Cancellation fee;
$995 - Emergency fee; and
$995 - non-QVCOG member fee.